- This event has passed.
Livestock Advisors Professional Development – Darwin
Monday 16 March 2020 @ 8:30 am - Tuesday 17 March 2020 @ 3:00 pm
|Start:||Monday 16 March 2020 @ 8:30 am|
|End:||Tuesday 17 March 2020 @ 3:00 pm|
|Cost:||$255||Event category:||Past event|
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront
7 Kitchener Drive+ Google Map
Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
Are you an advisor in the red meat industry interested in improving the quality and impact of your service delivery?
What does it involve?
After two days of intensive training you WILL walk away with knowledge and skills to
- deliver high impact training and support to your clients
- make your training rich, inclusive, multi-sensory and invigorating
- effectively engage and inspire your clients
- get clients ‘curious’ in training and advisory services
- grow your business
- explore business models that work for you and your client base.
What’s on the program?
DAY ONE – 8.30am-5pm
- A full day, hands on session with Laurie Kelly, a highly regarded extension and delivery trainer (check him out at http://www.lauriekelly.net), who will show you brain-friendly delivery skills to engage learners, accelerate learning and make learning stick.
- Finish the day with a social event networking with fellow industry professionals.
DAY TWO – 8.30am-3pm
- The focus will be on exploring further engagement techniques and you will hear how successful advisors have developed and grown their business. This is also an opportunity to work with Laurie and other consultants to investigate how new business skills and ideas can work for you, to delve into business advisory businesses and ask the hard questions during a panel discussion about different consultancy models.
Price: $255 per participant (inc GST) which includes:
- 2-day workshop
- Catering for both days
- Networking drinks Monday 16th March – details to follow
Please note that tickets to this event are limited, please register early to avoid missing out.
Networking drinks will be at the conclusion of the first day of the workshop
Date: Monday 16th March 2020
Price for non-workshop attendees; $90 per person
(networking drinks for workshop attendees already included in ticket price)
Wharf 1, F3A/19 Kitchener Drive, Darwin Waterfront
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
For more information:
Angela Hammond, Project Manager – Producer Innovation & Capability (MLA)