- This event has passed.
Nutrition EDGE workshop Rolleston
Wednesday 26 July 2017 @ 8:30 am - Friday 28 July 2017 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Wednesday 26 July 2017 @ 8:30 am|
|End:||Friday 28 July 2017 @ 5:00 pm||Event category:||Animal production, Past event|
Rolleston, Qld 4702 Australia+ Google Map
The Nutrition EDGE package is tailored for your conditions and enterprise management. It is designed to equip you to make decisions that ultimately help to achieve your herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
What you will learn:
- Digestive system of ruminants and use of nutrients, intake and production
- Pasture growth and quality, and indicators and factors that affect them
- Grazing management and animal production
- Managing supply of nutrients from the pasture to grazing animals
- Identifying mineral and vitamin deficiencies and how to manage for them
- Managing nutritional deficiencies
- Cost calculations between supplements
- Identifying lick groups and understanding lick labels
- Practical sessions outside
Deliverer: Désirée Jackson, Désirée Jackson Livestock Management
First person/business: $1,750 + GST
Second person/business: $1,450 + GST
Early bird discount if paid by 30 June 2017
$250/first person of a business
$100/second person of a business
Numbers are strictly limited.
Register now: Contact Désirée Jackson for more information on 0409 062 692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of the Nutrition EDGE workshop Rolleston registration form (PDF, 432KB).