Nutrition EDGE – Warwick
Wednesday 28 July 2021 @ 8:30 am - Friday 30 July 2021 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Wednesday 28 July 2021 @ 8:30 am|
|End:||Friday 30 July 2021 @ 5:00 pm||Event category:||Animal production, Land and pastures|
Warwick, Qld 4370 Australia+ Google Map
Make better decisions to achieve herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, reduced mortality, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
Attending Nutrition EDGE at Warwick, will help you to:
- better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle and sheep
- estimate the feed value of pasture and animal production
- know what supplements to feed
- understand a feed label
- save money on supplementary and drought feeding
- make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions.
$1750 + GST / first person from one business
$1450 + GST / second person from the same business
Cost includes comprehensive set of workshop notes, workbook and lunch, morning and afternoon tea each day.
Désirée Jackson of Désirée Jackson Livestock Management.
Register now for Nutrition EDGE, Warwick, by contacting Désirée Jackson on 0409 062 692 or via email email@example.com.