- This event has passed.
Paperless office workshop – online Revision and Q&A
Friday 24 July 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Friday 24 July 2020|
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Cost:||$230||Event category:||Past event|
Are you getting swamped with paper in your office?
Partners in Grain Queensland are offering a Paperless Office Workshop over three online sessions:
- Session 1: Monday 20 July 11.30 am – 1.00 pm
- Session 2: Tuesday 21 July 11.30 am – 1.00 pm
- Review and Q&A session, Friday 24 July 12.30 – 1.30 pm.
Topics offered in this online workshop include:
- Equipment and connections
- Efficient scanning
- Internet and enhancing your data use
- Data storage and security (including cloud storage)
- Efficient email communication and management
- Electronic storage and management of financial records, plant and machinery records, HR records, operations, livestock and technical information
- Mapping your paperless system
- Tips and tools for improving efficiency in your paperless office.
Cost per person: $230