- This event has passed.
Paperless Office Workshop Q&A session – Online
Thursday 25 February 2021 @ 12:00 pm - Friday 26 February 2021 @ 1:00 pm
|Start:||Thursday 25 February 2021 @ 12:00 pm|
|End:||Friday 26 February 2021 @ 1:00 pm|
|Cost:||$230||Event category:||People and business|
Partners In Grain (PinG) know how important it is for you and your business to grow and prosper, so, PinG Qld is now offering the Paperless Office Workshop online to enable you to learn all the skills to manage your paperless office system.
This workshop provides you with the key knowledge, tips and tools to develop and manage your paperless farm or business office. We break down the process of going paperless into manageable steps, enabling you to increase the productivity and efficiency of the administration and management side of your business.
The workshop is suitable for all rural and regional businesses… join in from home!
The online workshop will be run over three sessions:
- Session 1, 23 February 11.30 am-1 pm
- Session 2, 24 February 11.30 am-1 pm
- Review and Q & A, 26 February 12-1 pm.
Topics covered include:
- Equipment and connections
- Efficient scanning
- Internet and enhancing your data use
- Data storage and security (including cloud storage)
- Back-ups and virus protection
- Efficient email communication and management
- Mapping your paperless system
- Electronic storage and management of:
- Financial records
- Plant and machinery records
- HR records
- Operations, livestock and technical information
- Tips and tools for improving efficiency in your paperless office.
Cost: $230 per person with additional people from the same business $200
Registrations close 14 February 2021.