- This event has passed.
Pasture management and establishment
Wednesday 21 February 2018 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 21 February 2018|
8:30 am - 1:30 pm
|Event category:||Land and pastures, Past event|
How healthy are your pastures and soils?
This field day, hosted by the Ravensbourne and District Landcare Group, is an opportunity for local farmers to assess the composition and condition of certain pastures, learn about how to improve stock carrying capacity, understand how changes to stock or pasture management affects their pasture and establish sustainable management strategies.
Presenter Brian Johnson is a locally-based agricultural consultant and will lead discussions on:
- Pasture species and options for the district
- Maintaining productive pastures
- Features of a healthy pasture
- Sown pastures including legumes
- Managing native pastures.
FREE with morning tea and lunch provided.
RSVP and more information:
- Phil Egan on 07 4526 6600 or email@example.com
- Ian Eustace on 07 4697 8058 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the Health land & water website.