RCS Business fundamentals workshop – Rockhampton
Tuesday 30 April 2019 @ 8:00 am - Thursday 2 May 2019 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Tuesday 30 April 2019 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||Thursday 2 May 2019 @ 5:00 pm||Event category:||People and business|
Rockhampton, Queensland 4700 Australia+ Google Map
Do you dread the thought of a day in the office? Does the bookwork leave you feeling frustrated because you know you could be more effective, but not sure how?
You’re not alone. Most people on the land would rather be doing the good stuff – getting out in the paddock or spending their precious time with family. But the bookwork won’t do itself…
This is why we’ve developed the RCS Business Fundamentals Workshop. This three-day workshop will give you a solid handle on all the necessary business stuff while showing you how to become more proficient, organised and effective, so you can spend less time in the office and more on the things that make you happy.
The workshop covers four key areas:
- Knowledge (education about basic business principles).
- Systems (giving you an awareness of what’s out there).
- Working in the business (doing it all).
- Working on the business (using it to make decisions).
What you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive course manual
- Expert tuition from leading trainers and coaches
- Electronic templates and calculators
- Access to office management tools
- All lunches, morning and afternoon teas
Using your own information, you’ll begin implementing what you learn straight away – no waiting until you get home to put new processes in place. You’ll also complete your own draft budget for the 2019/2020 financial year during the workshop.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all skill and confidence levels, this workshop is best attended by the people who are responsible for the outside stuff as well as the inside stuff to really cement the connection between production and profit in your business.
First person from business: $1950
Second person from business: $950
BYO laptop (PC or Mac okay).