- This event has passed.
Redefining resilience through growing market opportunities – Webinar
Thursday 12 November 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 12 November 2020|
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production, People and business|
Join Meat & Livestock Australia for the fourth of a five-part webinar series in the lead up to the Annual General Meeting, providing updates, insights and inspiration for a resilient future for your business.
This webinar will discuss understanding the global red meat market and know what consumers want in order to improve, build and develop your business.
Presenters at the Redefining resilience through growing market opportunities webinar include:
- Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
- Andrew Cox, MLA General Manager International Markets
- Graeme Howie, Dorper Lamb Company Managing Director
- Nathan Low, MLA General Manager Marketing and Insight
- Tim Burvill, South Australian Cattle Co Managing Director.
For more information about the Redefining resilience webinar series, click here.
Click here to register for this event.