- This event has passed.
Redefining resilience through sustainability – Webinar
Thursday 5 November 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 5 November 2020|
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Join Meat & Livestock Australia for the second of a five-part webinar series in the lead up to the Annual General Meeting, providing updates, insights and inspiration for a resilient future for your business.
This webinar will focus on adopting new research outcomes to contribute to a sustainable future for Australian red meat.
Presenters at the Redefining resilience through sustainability webinar include:
- Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
- Michael Crowley, MLA General Manager Research, Development and Adoption
- Michael Lee, MLA Group Manager Science and Innovation
- Doug McNicholl, MLA Program Manager Sustainability and Innovation
- David Beatty, MLA Group Manager Productivity and Animal Wellbeing.
For more information about the Redefining resilience webinar series, click here.
Click here to register for this event.