- This event has passed.
Webinar – Boosting Northern Beef Performance: Botulism and Vaccination Considerations
Wednesday 15 April 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 15 April 2020|
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Online - at your computer
This is the first webinar in Virbac’s ‘Boosting Northern Beef Performance’ series.
In this webinar, join Dr Matt Ball (Senior Technical Services Manager, Virbac) as he discusses the impacts of botulism, the latest studies on the use of different vaccines and why choosing the right vaccine pays for the productivity and profitability of your beef enterprise.
The topics to be discussed include:
- Key diseases to be vaccinating for in Northern Beef operations
- The potential impact of botulism in Northern Beef herds
- The latest studies on botulism vaccinations
- Why choosing the right vaccine pays
- Other vaccination considerations
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.