- This event has passed.
Webinar series – Making profitable management decisions after the dry: Financial Management (1/3)
Friday 5 June 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Friday 5 June 2020|
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Event category:||Past event|
Recovering from drought is a challenging period, particularly as many businesses find themselves in a tight financial position. Proactive financial and business planning during this time will ensure your business is in the best position to return to a positive cash flow and profitable operation as quickly as possible.
Part one of this webinar series will focus on:
• Understanding your financial position – developing cash flow projections, identifying options to improve your cash flow
• How to improve negotiations with your bank – what are the banks looking for?
• Developing a business plan – what are the key components & where can I find additional support?
• Planning for the future – medium-long term business planning
• Financial assistance for recovery – what support is available through the drought relief assistance scheme and what are the eligibility requirements?
1. Bronwyn Schultz – Rural Financial Counselling Service (Southern Queensland)
2. Kristie Clark – Senior Industry Development Officer (DAF)
Register now to receive your webinar details to join the session.
This event is available to all producers, agribusiness and industry stakeholders. Each session will include a Q&A with presenters.
For more information please contact: email@example.com or 0459 813 389.