Moreton region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the Moreton region of Queensland, click on the land type or plant index below:
- Blue gum on alluvial plains (PDF, 76KB)
- Brigalow softwood scrub (PDF, 108KB)
- Gum-topped box and blue gum on mixed alluvium (PDF, 96KB)
- Ironbark and bloodwood on non-cracking clay (PDF, 89KB)
- Ironbark and blue gum on clay (PDF, 83KB)
- Ironbark and spotted gum ridges (PDF, 84KB)
- Ironbark on granite (PDF, 95KB)
- Mixed open forests on duplex and loam (PDF, 82KB)
- Rainforest (closed forest) on basalt (PDF, 83KB)
- Softwood vine scrub (PDF, 86KB)
- Tall open forests on basalt (PDF, 84KB)
- Tall open forests on steep hills and mountains (PDF, 96KB)
- Moreton region plant index (PDF, 39KB)
Anderson E. R. (1993). Plants of central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. Information Series QI92037.
Brooker M. I. H. and Kleinig D. A. (2004). Field guide to Eucalypts. Volume 3 Northern Australia. 2nd Edition. Blooming Books, Melbourne Australia.
Harms, B. P. (1996). Field manual, in Noble, K. E. (ed.) Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Noble, K. E. (ed.) (1996). Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.