Moreton region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the Moreton region of Queensland, click on the land type or plant index below:
- Blue gum on alluvial plains (PDF, 168 KB)
- Brigalow softwood scrub (PDF, 462 KB)
- Gum-topped box and blue gum on mixed alluvium (PDF, 516 KB)
- Ironbark and bloodwood on non-cracking clay (PDF, 314 KB)
- Ironbark and blue gum on clay (PDF, 190 KB)
- Ironbark and spotted gum ridges (PDF, 198 KB)
- Ironbark on granite (PDF, 256 KB)
- Mixed open forests on duplex and loam (PDF, 212 KB)
- Rainforest (closed forest on basalt) (PDF, 190 KB)
- Softwood vine scrub (PDF, 372 KB)
- Tall open forests on basalt (PDF, 229 KB)
- Tall open forests on steep hills and mountains (PDF, 314 KB)
- Moreton Region plant index (PDF, 109 KB)
Anderson E. R. (1993). Plants of central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. Information Series QI92037.
Brooker M. I. H. and Kleinig D. A. (2004). Field guide to Eucalypts. Volume 3 Northern Australia. 2nd Edition. Blooming Books, Melbourne Australia.
Harms, B. P. (1996). Field manual, in Noble, K. E. (ed.) Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Noble, K. E. (ed.) (1996). Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.