Moreton region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the Moreton region of Queensland, click on the land type or plant index below:
- MO01 Blue gum on alluvial plains (PDF, 168 KB)
- MO02 Brigalow softwood scrub (PDF, 462 KB)
- MO03 Gum-topped box and blue gum on mixed alluvium (PDF, 516 KB)
- MO04 Ironbark and bloodwood on non-cracking clay (PDF, 314 KB)
- MO05 Ironbark and blue gum on clay (PDF, 190 KB)
- MO06 Ironbark and spotted gum ridges (PDF, 198 KB)
- MO07 Ironbark on granite (PDF, 256 KB)
- MO08 Mixed open forests on duplex and loam (PDF, 212 KB)
- MO09 Rainforest (closed forest on basalt) (PDF, 190 KB)
- MO10 Softwood vine scrub (PDF, 372 KB)
- MO11 Tall open forests on basalt (PDF, 229 KB)
- MO12 Tall open forests on steep hills and mountains (PDF, 314 KB)
- MO Moreton Region plant index (PDF, 109 KB)
- Moreton region GLM land type information collated (PDF, 2.4 MB)
Anderson E. R. (1993). Plants of central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. Information Series QI92037.
Brooker M. I. H. and Kleinig D. A. (2004). Field guide to Eucalypts. Volume 3 Northern Australia. 2nd Edition. Blooming Books, Melbourne Australia.
Harms, B. P. (1996). Field manual, in Noble, K. E. (ed.) Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Noble, K. E. (ed.) (1996). Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.