Despite all the challenges of late – drought, fires, floods, COVID – the Australian livestock industry continues to get on with business. Now more than ever, it’s important we protect the reputation of our $28 billion industry.
The foundations of Australia’s red meat integrity system are Livestock Production Assurance, the National Livestock Identification System and National Vendor Declarations. This system means customers around the world trust Australian red meat is safe, ethically produced and high quality.
Have you got your integrity record keeping in order?
In this webinar recording, join Kathleen Allan (Communications and Evaluations Manager – Integrity Systems Company) when she discusses:
- Changes to National Vendor Declarations
- How to start using the faster, easier new eNVD platform
- Accreditation and audits for Livestock Production Assurance
- Transfers and reconciliations for the National Livestock Identification System
- Linking all your integrity accounts in one place using myMLA
- Practical tips that make accessing and using LPA, NLIS and NVD easier, so you spend less time in the office.
You can use the tabs below to either:
- Watch the full recording or use the playlist to jump to the start of a particular section within the presentation. 40:44; published 2 September 2020 by FutureBeefAu.
- Access additional resources from the Integrity Systems Company
Download a copy of the presentation (PDF format) and/or view the webinar Q&A – https://www.integritysystems.com.au/beefconnect