Moreton region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the Moreton region of Queensland, click on the land type or plant index below:
Individual land types:
- MO01 Blue gum on alluvial plains
- MO02 Brigalow softwood scrub
- MO03 Gum-topped box and blue gum on mixed alluvium
- MO04 Ironbark and bloodwood on non-cracking clay
- MO05 Ironbark and blue gum on clay
- MO06 Ironbark and spotted gum ridges
- MO07 Ironbark on granite
- MO08 Mixed open forests on duplex and loam
- MO09 Rainforest (closed forest) on basalt
- MO10 Softwood vine scrub
- MO11 Tall open forests on basalt
- MO12 Tall open forests on steep hills and mountains
Anderson E. R. (1993). Plants of central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. Information Series QI92037.
Brooker M. I. H. and Kleinig D. A. (2004). Field guide to Eucalypts. Volume 3 Northern Australia. 2nd Edition. Blooming Books, Melbourne Australia.
Harms, B. P. (1996). Field manual, in Noble, K. E. (ed.) Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Noble, K. E. (ed.) (1996). Understanding and managing soils in the Moreton Region. Department of Primary industries, Training Series QE96003, Brisbane.