May edition of the FutureBeef eBulletin
In the May edition of the FutureBeef eBulletin, we learn about:
- four key actions that could greatly reduce your future weed control obligations
- what an extensive northern beef property manager is doing to drought-proof their breeding enterprise
- bull selection and breeding objectives
- a new gully erosion rehabilitation and prevention publication from the Burnett Mary Regional Group
- a date claimer for an upcoming webinar regarding pastoralist investment in irrigation
- a new tool from MLA
- a journal publication from the team behind the Long Paddock website
- information about the Dam Desilting Rebate, Nuffield scholarships and Project Pioneer
- and more events than you could poke a stick at!
To read more about any of the topics listed above, click here.