Ag Advisor Breakfast – St George
Wednesday 21 April 2021
|Date:||Wednesday 21 April 2021|
|Cost:||$10.00||Event category:||People and business|
St George, Queensland 4487 Australia+ Google Map
Connect with your clients!
Cam Nicholson, Nicon Rural Services, can help you better connect with your grazing and cropping clients by:
- understanding risk
- discussing risk in farming businesses
- enhancing decision making
- picking client temperament and crafting your message
- Date: Wednesday 21 April 2021
- Time: 6:30 am
- Location: St George Golf Club
- Cost: $10/person (inc. breakfast)
To download the full event flyer click here.
This event is supported by the Queensland Government through GrazingFutures and Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care: initiatives to improve drought preparedness and resilience.