Being a better boss workshop: Time management and team productivity — Online
Tuesday 20 April 2021 @ 11:30 am - Wednesday 21 April 2021 @ 1:00 pm
|Start:||Tuesday 20 April 2021 @ 11:30 am|
|End:||Wednesday 21 April 2021 @ 1:00 pm|
|Cost:||$230||Event category:||People and business|
This workshop focuses on team productivity, time management, and being able to recognise your management style and how it impacts others.
Whether you are in a farming enterprise or a regional business, this workshop is for you.
Partners in Grain (PinG) invite you to attend an interactive online workshop has been specifically designed for farming businesses to help build your skills to manage your team productivity and time management.
The online workshop will be run over 3 sessions:
Session 1 – Monday 20 April 11:30am – 1pm
Session 2 – Tuesday 21 April 11.30am – 1pm
Review and Q&A – Friday 23 April 12.00pm – 1pm
Topics covered in the Being a better boss workshop: Time management and team productivity include:
- Getting more value out of your time and your team members (prioritisation, delegation and task management)
- Self-leadership and achieving results
- Time management and planning principles
- Bringing out the best in others
- Understanding personality/behaviour styles
- Handling difficult/challenging communications
- Managing conflict and difficult people
- Enhancing the relationship between employers, employees, family and business partners.
Cost per person: $230, additional people from the same business: $200
Registrations close 9 April 2021.
For more information
Contact PinG Qld to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0409 814200.