- This event has passed.
BeefUp Forum — Broome
Friday 5 November 2021-Saturday 6 November 2021
|Start:||Friday 5 November 2021|
|End:||Saturday 6 November 2021|
|Cost:||$25 – $50||Event category:||Past event|
15 Iron Ore Parade+ Google Map
Newman, Western Australia 6753 Australia
An MLA BeefUp Forum is coming to Broome! You can register now to attend the event which will be held 5-6 November, at the Oaks Broome Hotel.
BeefUp forums provide an opportunity for northern Australian beef producers to learn about the latest on-farm research and technologies and meet others working in the red meat industry. Hear firsthand about the outcomes of MLA R&D and the next steps to drive profitability and productivity in your red meat business.
Why should you attend a BeefUp forum?
• Hear about the latest red meat research, development and adoption programs with a whole-farm and value chain focus.
• Interact with expert speakers, including leading producers, advisors and researchers.
• Access tools and insights tailored to your local area.
• RD&A and market update from MLA
• Producers sharing practical, commercial insights
• Interactive Q&A panel sessions addressing animal welfare, pain relief, environmental factors, people and production.
• BeefUp dinner and networking drinks.
Meat and Livestock Australia have tailored this year’s program with the help of local producers to specifically suit the Western Australian industry.
BeefUp forums provide an opportunity for northern Australian beef producers to learn something new, stay up to date with the latest on-farm research and technologies and meet others working in the cattle industry.
MLA members: $25
RSVP is essential
RSVP by Friday, 29 October 2021.
To register your interest to attend the Broome BeefUp Forum please contact Rosie on firstname.lastname@example.org