- This event has passed.
Building Business Resilience Multi-Topic Day – Cape Gloucester
Tuesday 26 February 2019
|Date:||Tuesday 26 February 2019||Event category:||Biosecurity, Land and pastures, People and business|
359 Earlando Road+ Google Map
Cape Gloucester, Qld 4800 Australia
Save the date! Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 – Building Business Resilience Multi-Topic Day
Join us at Earlando Station for Building Business Resilience Multi-Topic Day, featuring a range of industry experts who will provide you with the tools and ideas to build a resilient business for the future.
- AgData – Livestock management, demonstrating Livestock module including grazing charts
- Grant Stone, Department of Environment & Science – FORAGE, how to request and assess reports, demonstrate new capabilities
- Terry Beutel, Department of Agriculture & Fisheries – VegMachine, how to review and assess seasonal land condition
- Rachael O’Brien, Animal Health Australia – Biosecurity update
- Cass Heal, AgForce and NAB – Natural capital tool
- Noel Brinsmead, Property mapping – Update, linking in with the Livestock module
- Marie Vitelli, AgForce – Weeds management
Although we hope you can join us, places are limited, therefore registration is essential.
To register to attend the event, follow this link: https://agforceqld.org.au/Building_Business_Resilience/register
For more information please contact Noel Brinsmead or Cass Heal at AgForce Brisbane office 07 3236 3100
This multi-topic day is funded by the Queensland Government’s Natural Disaster Recovery and Resilience Project administered by AgForce Projects.