- This event has passed.
Cow and weaner management options webinar
Monday 3 June 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Monday 3 June 2019|
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production, People and business|
Online - at your computer+ Google Map
Join DAF Beef and Sheep Extension Officer, Jed Sommerfield, at 12:30 PM on Monday 3 June, as he discusses Cow and weaner management options.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Examples of what would happen to your cows if you weaned 30 days earlier.
- How much grass a cow and calf eats compared to a cow and weaner and how much extra this costs?
- How many extra cows will be in calf by increasing their weight by 10%?
- Tools, calculators and assistance available.
- Tips, tricks and lessons learnt from producers who have carried out early weaning.
Download the event flyer: Cow and weaner management options webinar (PDF, 184 KB)
To register for this free one hour webinar, click here.