- This event has passed.
E-Beef Final Field Day, Muttaburra
Wednesday 13 October 2021 @ 8:30am-4:00pm
|Date:||Wednesday 13 October 2021|
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
|Website:||View Event Website|
Muttaburra, QLD Australia
“Emerging Livestock & Business Management Tools, Technologies & Practices”
Join us on Wednesday, 13th of October 2021 at 8:30am- 4:00pm at Muttaburra Racecourse for the final E-Beef Project field day for the Dalmore Walk Over Weigh (WOW) producer group region. Hear about:
• The E-Beef Smart Farm Project
• Vegetation Management – Leigh Deutscher (DNRME)
• Animal Breeding for Profitability – Geoffry Fordyce
• Mixed Enterprise Analysis – Michael Pratt
• Soil and Vegetation Carbon – Steven Stacey & Charlie Hawkins (CarbonLink)
• Black Box Co. – Sam Fryer
• Local Landholders ‘changing the game’ using Tools, Technology & Practices
The full event flyer can be found here: Muttaburra’s Final E-Beef ‘Livestock & Business Management’ Field Day
Smokos and Lunch provided.
This will be run as a COVID safe event. Bookings essential for catering and COVID purposes.
To register; phone DCQ on 4658 0600 or Kate Paterson on 0427 427 969; or register online by clicking the link below: