- This event has passed.
Equipped for finance: Bank preparation workshop – Roma
Thursday 6 August 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 6 August 2020|
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||People and business|
Bungil Cultural Community Centre
Cnr Bungil and Quintin Streets+ Google Map
Roma, Qld 4455 Australia
Set your business up for success with the banks
In this workshop presented by Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ, attendees will learn about:
- Building relationships with your bank and your bank manager is essential for an ongoing mutually beneficial financial partnership.
- Understand the process and requirements for changing banks.
- Set yourself up for new finance approval or refinance an existing loan.
- What are banks looking for and what can you do to ensure you’re an attractive business proposal.
- Hear from and talk to major rural banks and learn from the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ about preparation at home.
For more information contact Rural Financial Counselling Service on 07 4622 5500.