- This event has passed.
Evaluating extension: ‘Why you should fund my (next) project’ — webinar
Tuesday 8 September 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 8 September 2020|
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
|Event category:||People and business|
Australasian Pacific Extension Network presents Evaluating extension: ‘Why you should fund my (next) project’ with Jeff Coutts.
In this interactive session, Jeff will explore several questions:
- ‘Why should an investor (whether government, Rural Development Corporation or other body) invest in Extension?’
- ‘How do we demonstrate if the investment was a good decision?’
- ‘How can you show that your project – or your role – has been one of the best investments such organisations could make?’
Evaluating extension will also explore:
- Different (practical) ways in which extension is evaluated
- What new elements have been added over recent years, such as approaches to ‘co-evaluation’ (better involving the range of stakeholders in an agricultural innovation system)
- What we have learned about evaluating from a ‘distance’ (in the time of social distancing restrictions)
Members & Students $11 per session*
Non-members $33 per session*
* All ticketed prices are in $AU and inclusive of GST
To register for the Evaluating extension webinar, click here.
This webinar is the second of a series of four being hosted by Australasian Pacific Extension Network.