- This event has passed.
Excel In Business Workshop – Talwood
Thursday 4 February 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Date:||Thursday 4 February 2021|
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Cost:||$10.00||Event category:||People and business, Technology|
Talwood Community Hall
Talwood, Qld 4496 Australia+ Google Map
Have you downloaded a spreadsheet and not been able to use it?
This introductory workshop will improve your sheep and wool business by equipping you with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Gain an understanding of where Excel could be better utilised in your business through practical grazing business examples.
- Getting familiar with Excel
- Creating new worksheets
- Understanding and creating basic formulas
- Linking worksheets
- Entering and copying data
- Creating a new spreadsheet from a template
- Using Excel Help
- Thursday 4 February 2021
- 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Smoko & lunch provided
- Register here by Tuesday 2 February – registrations are essential as seats are limited
- Computers provided, participants welcome to bring their own device
For more information contact Jed Sommerfield on 0459 862 879 or email@example.com
Leading Sheep is an important partnership between the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries and Australian Wool Innovation and is supported by AgForce.This event is supported by GrazingFutures; an initiative of the Queensland Government to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers.