- This event has passed.
Government assistance for rural industries and small business information day – Gympie
Wednesday 26 February 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 26 February 2020|
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Gympie Civic Centre
32 Mellor Street+ Google Map
Gympie, Qld 4570 Australia
Join the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ and a range of Government Departments to get up-to-date on the assistance available to you.
- Low Interest Loans from the Regional Investment Corporation
- Sustainability Loans from QRIDA
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Farm Household Allowance and Pensions from the Department of Human Services
- The Application Process from the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ