- This event has passed.
LRF Carbon Farming workshop – Mount Surprise
Wednesday 26 February 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 26 February 2020|
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Lot 1 Garnet Street+ Google Map
Mount Surprise, Queensland 4871 Australia
|Phone:||(07) 4062 3193|
Are you interested in Carbon Farming through Queensland Land Restoration Fund program?
- Learn what steps to take to start your own Carbon Farming Project
- Talk to people in the Carbon Farming Project
- Hear some basics about Carbon, Carbon Farming and the benefits of Carbon Farming
- Talk to others also considering starting a Carbon Farming Project with the Land Restoration Fund
NRM Regions Queensland has partnered with the Queensland Government to deliver a series of workshops across Queensland to help landholders apply for the Queensland Government’s Land Restoration Fund (the Fund). The 2020 Investment Round of the Fund will invest $100 million in projects that deliver carbon farming with co-benefits.
Guest speakers and presenters will be available to speak one-on-one to attendees after the workshop.
The Land Restoration Fund:
• aims to expand carbon farming in the state by supporting land-sector projects that deliver additional environmental, social and economic co-benefits.
• empower farmers, land managers and landholders with the support needed to generate additional, regular and diverse income streams and protect their business in tough times, through carbon farming projects
For more information, download the event flyer: Mt Surprise Carbon Farming Workshop Flyer (PDF, 200 KB)