Hold em’ or Fold ’em – Roma
Thursday 22 April 2021 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 22 April 2021|
8:45 am - 3:00 pm
|Event category:||People and business|
Roma, QLD 4455 Australia+ Google Map
Do you feel like there are too many things to consider when making business decisions?
Strengthen your decision making process, develop tools that will allow you to make and communicate important decisions and identify decision points to improve your farm operations in all conditions.
This workshop will help you develop your own decision matrix to support your business planning. Presenters and topics include:
- Cam Nicholson | Nicon Rural Services | What influences your decisions?
- Andrew Wilkie | Objective Livestock Marketing | Live animal data and market specifications
- Jillian Alexander | Applied Ag | Managing the feedbase
- Terry Pulsford | QRIDA | Budgets and banking
- Mary O’Brien | Mary O’Brien Rural Enterprises | Are you bogged mate?
- Date: Thursday April 22 2021
- Time: 8:45 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: Ernest Brock Room, Bungil Street, Roma Q
Download the full event flyer by click here.
This event is supported by the Maranoa Regional Council and the Queensland Government through GrazingFutures and Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care: initiatives to improve drought preparedness and resilience.