- This event has passed.
Livestock Advisor Updates — Brisbane
Monday 29 November 2021 @ 8:30am-5:30pm
|Date:||Monday 29 November 2021|
|Cost:||$135||Event category:||Past event|
|Website:||View Event Website|
Mantra on Queen
570 Queen Street+ Google Map
Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
Tactics and tools for top livestock businesses at the Livestock Advisor Updates
Brisbane, Monday 29 November 2021
The Livestock Advisor Updates program includes:
- Applying critical thinking to avoid magic and opt for science, with Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
- Understanding livestock compliance, with Jo Gangemi, Integrity Systems Company (ISC)
- Understanding how to use carcase data and the MSA Index to make informed business, with Laura Garland, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Best practice pain relief, with Dr Justin Schooth, Apiam
- Supporting clients to adopt EBVs, with Tim Emery, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
Concurrent session 1 – Getting down and dirty with new tools
Concurrent session 2 – New kids on the block
Carbon Farming – eyes wide open with Richard Eckard, Agriculture and Food, The University of Melbourne.
The workshop will conclude with networking drinks from 5.30pm to 6.30pm.