- This event has passed.
Making digital systems work for your business – Webinar
Monday 2 November 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Monday 2 November 2020|
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Register now for a free webinar to kick start Queensland AgTech Month 2020.
You’ll hear from Bryce Camm on the Beef 2021 AgTech and Innovation Hub, and other industry specialists who have started their journey.
This webinar will help you to consider the next steps to take to embrace digital innovations and keep pace in a rapidly changing world. The webinar will be hosted by fifth generation farmer and innovative thinker James Walker, Queensland Government Digital Champion and Founder of Agrihive.
- Bryce Camm, Camm Agricultural Group and Beef Australia 2021—opportunities for digital transformation and showcasing Queensland AgTech on a global stage.
- Kym Hellmuth, Glenelg Cattle Company—presenting a producer’s perspective and the benefits and challenges to giving it a go.
- Jerome Leray, InFarm (winner of the 2020 Emerging Leader Award at the Queensland Agriculture Awards)— insight into engaging professional services to support your business.
- Paul Stewart, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries—exploring upcoming technology on the horizon.
- Kylee Carpenter, Food Agility CRC—using Queensland AgTech Finder to find your local supplier.
This is a collaborative event brought to you by the Qld AgTech Cluster, Agrihive and DAF.