- This event has passed.
Northern Australia Climate Program – Julia Creek
Tuesday 10 September 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 10 September 2019|
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Event category:||Past event|
Fr Bill Busuttin Community Centre
2-8 Coyne Street+ Google Map
Julia Creek, Queensland 4823 Australia
Southern Gulf NRM, Meat & Livestock Australia, University of Southern Queensland (USQ) and Queensland Government invite you to come along to their half day workshop in Julia Creek where the key messages will include:
• the latest developments in seasonal climate forecasting and how they apply to our region
• key climate drivers for northern Australia
• find, use and assess relevant climate tools such as seasonal forecasts.
Speakers at this event will be:
- Professor Roger C Stone, Centre for Applied Climate Sciences USQ
- Dr Chelsea Jarvis, Research Fellow (Agricultural Climate Research and Applications) Centre for Applied Climate Sciences, USQ
- Dr Timothy Cowan, Research Fellow (Climate Prediction), Centre for Applied Climate Sciences (Research), USQ
- Megan Munchenberg, Northern Australia Climate Program, USQ
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
Register your interest with Megan Munchenberg, phone: 0429 433 773 or at Megan.Munchenberg@usq.edu.au.
For more information, download the event flyer: Climate Program Julia Creek (PDF, 2 MB).