- This event has passed.
Nutrition EDGE workshop Karratha
Saturday 9 December 2017 @ 8:30 am - Monday 11 December 2017 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Saturday 9 December 2017 @ 8:30 am|
|End:||Monday 11 December 2017 @ 5:00 pm||Event category:||Animal production, Past event|
Sharpe Avenue+ Google Map
Karratha, Western Australia 6714 Australia
Nutrition EDGE is a three-day workshop and practical session covering all aspects of ruminant nutrition.
Participants will be able to make better decisions to achieve their herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, reduced mortality, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle and sheep
- estimate the feed value of pasture and animal production
- know what supplements to feed
- understand a feed label
- save money on supplementary and drought feeding
- make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions.
- Désirée Jackson, Désirée Jackson Livestock Management
- Matt Fletcher, DPIRD Kunnanurra
Prices (inclusive of GST):
$1,750 + GST/ first person from one business
$1,450 + GST/ 2 or more people from one business
Cost includes a comprehensive set of workshop notes, workbook and lunch, morning and afternoon tea each day.
For more information download the Nutrition EDGE Karratha workshop flyer (PDF, 642KB) and the Nutrition EDGE registration form for Karratha (DOCX, 1MB).