- This event has passed.
Rehydrating your landscape – Thargomindah
Friday 21 February 2020 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Date:||Friday 21 February 2020|
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Event category:||Past event|
Thargomindah, Queensland 4492 Australia+ Google Map
Rehydrating your landscape
Join SQ Landscapes to hear from Ray Thompson, an expert in waterponding and spreader banks, as he presents techniques that rehabilitate soils and restore productive value.
The day will include:
- A presentation of research and development into rehabilitation techniques
- A demonstration of laser survey equipment use for ponds or banks
- How to monitor for progress over time
- Experience sharing – what’s working well or not, for different land types
- Augathella – Booka Station – Monday 17th Feb 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Quilpie – The Lake – Wednesday 19th Feb 10:30 am-3:30 pm
- Thargomindah – Picarilli Downs Station – Friday 21st Feb 10:30am – 3:30pm
Cost: FREE – Catering provided
Please bring a chair for your comfort during presentations
RSVP: Kate Percival via Kate.Percival@sqlandscapes.org.au or 0427 542 283 by Thursday 13th February for catering. Register to receive information even if you can’t attend on the day.
For more information download the event flyer here
This project is supported by Southern Queensland Landscapes through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program and the Queensland Government’s GrazingFutures and Natural Resource Investment Programs.