Business EDGE – Hughenden
Monday 24 February 2020 - Tuesday 25 February 2020
|Start:||Monday 24 February 2020|
|End:||Tuesday 25 February 2020||Event category:||People and business|
Hughenden, Qld 4821 Australia+ Google Map
Get your head around more of the ‘business side’ of your business.
Develop your financial knowledge and business understanding.
Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved.
Better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business.
Determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession.
Ensure everyone in your business is on the same page.
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business
- How to demystify your financial statements
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
First person from a business: $1500
Second + person from a business: $1250 each
First person from a business: $1250
Second + person from a business: $1000 each
All prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible.
*Register and pay for the workshop four weeks prior to the start date (24 January, 2020) to receive the early bird discount.
Repeat attendees of Bush Agribusiness Business EDGE workshops who do a refresher course receive a 50% discount of the applicable rate.
Unless you are completely satisfied that this workshop has helped you to understand and run your business more profitably, your course fees will be refunded in full, no questions asked.
To register for this Business EDGE workshop, go to: www.bushagri.com.au/businessedge.
For more information, contact Ian McLean on 0401 118 191.
Download the event flyer: Business EDGE flyer 2020 (PDF, 2 MB)
Please note if the date/location doesn’t suit, please check the MLA, FutureBeef or Bush AgriBusiness websites for other locations and dates in Queensland during 2020.