- This event has passed.
ReproActive – Moura
Wednesday 25 March 2020 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 25 March 2020|
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
|Cost:||$35||Event category:||Past event|
8 Bell Street+ Google Map
Moura, Qld 4718 Australia
Weaner management – Planning for performance
Weaning is one of the most crucial management interventions in a beef operation, regardless of season.
Moura Veterinary Clinic, Australian Livestock Production Services and Zoetis invite you to attend this informative workshop. Developed by Australia’s leading vets, cattle specialists and rural business experts, ReproActive is an outstanding workshop series designed to help maximise the reproductive and productive potential of beef herds.
What’s in store?
Dr Paul Cusack, Australian Livestock Production Services
- Implementing and managing early weaning to drive efficiency and production on farm and in the feedlot
- Meeting the nutritional needs of growing stock and the ramifications of getting it wrong
Dr Adam Hayes, Moura Veterinary Clinic
- Foundations of heifer productivity, – meeting critical mating weights and implementing efficient joining periods
Dr Matt Petersen, Zoetis Australia
- Bovine respiratory disease in young cattle – why it is important and how it can be managed.
Brendan Wade, Meat and Livestock Australia
- Beef industry outlook 2020 (MLA) – where are we situated and what are we expecting?
RSVP is essential
Contact Leon Buchanan on 0418 492 289 or Pat O’Neill on 0409 718 587.
To read more about the event, download the ReproActive, Moura flyer (PDF, 2 MB).