Soil Biology Workshop – Kilcummin
Tuesday 18 May 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 18 May 2021|
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
|Event category:||Land and pastures|
Kilcummin, Qld 4721 Australia+ Google Map
Join Central Highlands Regional Resources Use Planning Cooperative (CHRRUP) for a free information day with guest speaker Simon Mattsson, focused on ways to improve and understand the biological health of your soil. Bring your questions and your soil test if you have it!
Topics covered will include:
- Soil biology: why it matters
- Principles to improve biological function
- Using cover crops, plant diversity and legumes for pastures and cropping
- Compost and biofertilisers
- Biological products – stimulants and biofertilisers
For catering purposes, please RSVP by Tuesday 11 May to Zach Moore T: 0427 257 361 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the full event flyer click here.
The Regenerative Grazing Tools for Burdekin Soils and Pastures project is delivered by NQ Dry Tropics and funded through the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.