- This event has passed.
Surviving and thriving in the grazing game — Georgetown
25-March from 08:30 to 16:30
|Date:||Thursday 25 March 2021|
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
|Website:||View Event Website|
Georgetown Sports Centre
St George Street+ Google Map
Georgetown, Queensland 4871 Australia
An interactive workshop designed to support North West grazing businesses to not just survive but thrive!
An the agenda:
- Business tools to succeed, regardless of season! — with Ian McLean, Bush Agribusiness
- Interpreting beef business performance
- Excel-based decision support tools
- Steer your business through succession — with Scott Patterson, Alternate Strategies
- Management vs ownership succession
- Addressing the barriers
- Climate forecasting and decision making in your business — with Dr Chelsea Jarvis, USQ, NACP
- Cli-Mate app – How’s the season?
- What’s going on with the rain?
- The role of communication and stress in family business — with Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Benefits of effective communication
- Avoiding barriers to communication in the future
Registration is essential as places are limited.
Childcare and activities are available on request and attendance scholarships are available.
For more information, contact Natalie Hughes, Rural Financial Counselling Service on 0429 158 901.