- This event has passed.
To feed or sell this dry season – Quilpie
Wednesday 22 May 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 22 May 2019|
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production, Land and pastures, People and business|
Quilpie Shire Hall
Brolga Street+ Google Map
Quilpie, Qld 4480 Australia
Discuss the year ahead with this free cattle nutrition refresher and dry season decisions chat.
Swap ideas, experience and discuss:
- cattle nutrient requirements and what feeds supply
- current situation and the year ahead
- options and decision support tools: agistment, sell, feed, production feed
- evaluating supplements, reading labels and costing nutrients
- early weaning and producer reflections on droughts.
Roger Sneath, Beef Extension Officer, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
Smoko and lunch will be provided.
For more information, contact Kate Percival, Southern Queensland Natural Resource Management, on 0427 542 283 or email@example.com.
Download the event flyer: To feed or sell this dry season (PDF, 1 MB)