Update on financial assistance available to graziers affected by the North-West Queensland floods – recorded webinar.
In this presentation, Craig Turner (Manager of Client Relations for the Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority – QRIDA) discusses the loans and grants available to primary producers to recover from the North and Far North Queensland monsoonal trough flooding event (25/1/2019 – 14/2/2019).
Craig outlines and provides details on:
• The disaster assistance available to primary producers,
• Business eligibility to apply,
• What is the application process, and
• Other assistance loans available to primary producers.
Download a copy of the presentation – Financial assistance for North-West Qld graziers (PDF; 3 MB)
- For any questions about QRIDA grants and loans relating to this flood event please call 1800 623 946. Or you can find further information here at Disaster Recovery on the QRIDA website.
- For any other questions relating to this flood event please call the DAF Call Centre on 13 25 23, and they will put you in touch with the best person to answer your enquiry.
- QRIDA services
- About QRIDA
- Disaster Assistance – North & Far North Queensland Monsoon trough (25/1/19 – 14/2/19) – What assistance is available?
- Local government areas activated
- What can the funds be used for?
- What is ineligible expenditure?
- Determining eligibility to apply?
- What is the application process?
- Disaster assistance loans available.
- Essential working capital loans available.
- Common questions.
- Conclusion and contact details.