FutureBeef is an ally for the north Australian beef industry, sharing the latest practical tools, scientific insights, and relevant, timely advice. This helps producers, pastoralists, graziers, livestock owners and landholders to make the most of good and bad times.
FutureBeef is a collaborative project for the northern Australia beef industry with partners:
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Northern Territory Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade
- Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Western Australia
- Meat & Livestock Australia.
The aim of the FutureBeef project is to support sustainable and profitable productivity gains for northern beef producers by building on and complementing:
- investment and outcomes of past and future RD&E conducted by FutureBeef partners and industry
- the sharing and collaborative development of information, knowledge and resources to more effectively and efficiently service industry
- delivery of National Beef Production RD&E Strategy outcomes and the Meat Industry Strategic Plan, MISP 2020 (PDF, 4.85MB).