- This event has passed.
Property mapping and GPS workshop Morven
Thursday 25 October 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 25 October 2018|
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Cost:||$30||Event category:||Land and pastures, People and business|
Morven Town Hall
Morven, Qld 4468 Australia+ Google Map
AgForce Queensland in conjunction with GrazingFutures is proud to be delivering a property computer mapping and GPS workshop for producers. Spend a day with our mapping professionals to get you started on, or continue with your property map. The workshop will assist you to improve business productivity and planning, and achieve best management practice standards. You will also receive information on vegetation management, biosecurity tips and resources, and an update on the Drought Relief Assistance Scheme.
What producers will receive:
- Learn the advantages of using a property map as a management tool
- Draw property infrastructure e.g. paddocks, fences and water points
- One-on-one training with qualified mapping professionals
- Take home property data including up-to-date government vegetation mapping layers and elevation data
- Support from industry providers on using and maximising the benefits of your map
- Information and an insight in to the use of a handheld GPS.
Cost: $30 per person. Smoko and lunch provided. Places are strictly limited. Please RSVP to avoid missing out.
RSVP by Thursday 18 October to allow sufficient time for processing property data
To register visit http://bit.ly/2Q3CRMl or complete the Property mapping and GPS workshop registration form (PDF, 538KB).