The webinars of July
Although many events were held face-to-face in July across northern Australia, quite a number of webinars were conducted as well. Below are links to recordings of publicly available webinars that were broadcast across Australia.
- Rebuilding beef herds Part 1 with CattlePlan
- Rebuilding beef herds Part 2 with CattlePlan
- Preparing for farm audits — are you compliant? with Agriwebb
- Herding Foundations with Neil McDonald of Advanced Livestock Movement and Management, hosted by Leading Sheep
- Pain relief in livestock with Dr Andrew Whale of Livestock Logic, hosted by Victorian Farmers Federation
- Building farm business resilience: Webinar 1 with Agriculture Victoria
- Business farm financial resilience: Webinar 2 with Agriculture Victoria
- Getting The Most Out Of Online Meeting Software with Agriculture Victoria
- Defining sustainable with the Australian Association of Animal Sciences
- Family wellbeing in the face of ongoing stress with the Australian Red Cross
- Making profitable management decisions after the dry (Grains industry) with Rod Collins (Senior Development Extension Officer) and James Hagan (Agricultural Economist) with the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, hosted by FutureBeef
- Making profitable management decisions after the dry (Beef Industry) with Mick Sullivan (Principal Beef Extension Officer) and Erica Noonan – (Biosecurity Officer) with the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, hosted by FutureBeef
- Making profitable management decisions after the dry (Financial Management) with Bronwyn Schultz from Rural Financial Counselling Service and Kristie Clark, Senior Industry Development Officer with the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Improving Productivity and Profitability in Grazing – Technology Driven Decisions (E-Beef online series #1) with David Phelps (Department of Agriculture and Fisheries), Grant Stone (Department of Environment and Science) and Tim Driver (Datamars Livestock)
- Improving Productivity and Profitability in Grazing – Managing for profitability (E-Beef online series #2) with Maree Bowen (Department of Agriculture and Fisheries) and James Walker (AgriHive) and Jodie Knowleton (BDO Food and Agribusiness)
- Improving productivity and profitability in grazing – Technology Showcase – Part 1 (E-Beef online series #3) with Rachael Dunn (Farmbot), Bill Mitchell (Optiweigh) and David Ward (Goanna Ag)
- CalfWatch – Developing a system to remotely monitor calving in northern Australia with Tim Schatz, Department of Primary Industry and Resources
Unlocking the fundamentals of profitable beef businesses with Ian McLean, Bush Agribusiness, hosted by Livestock Advisor Updates
- Sheep husbandry with Tom Perkins, hosted by Leading Sheep
- Managing calf scours this breeding season with Dr Alison Gunn of Herd Solutions, hosted by Meat & Livestock Australia.
Upcoming events can be found on the FutureBeef events calendar.